Friday, July 23, 2021

what a long strange trip it's been.....

Whoa! Forgot I even had this blog. Stoked I do though... Since dipping off the Instagram, and only using the Facebook for keeping in touch with family and close friends, most my online buds figured I was dead... Nawwww.. alive and well. If you did follow me on the Insta, @idaho_chad you know what's up. But if not here's a quick pic teaser and I'll start dropping some more in depth blogs on certain builds I've done over the years. Peace, love and Whiskey throttle. -Idaho Chad

2 comments:

  1. Aw man! This is like Christmas! All those old familiar pics bring back some memories. But when you gonna finish that sporty? HAHA
    Love ya brother๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŒž

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brother!!! And soon man!! Waiting on my damn seat..

      Delete